Supporting our cause and becoming a member is one way to help make a difference.
We want to help educate public land users so they/we are able to attest to the following:
- A camp is left clean or cleaner than when we arrived
- We pick up around us even if the trash is not ours
- We are good stewards of our Public Lands
- We abide by the rules of the area we are in
- We put our campfires dead out
- We leave a fire pit clean and ready for the next public land user
- We place a notice of when we arrived and when we will be departing in regulated areas (Members receive this as part of their membership)
Being an active member of Boondockers United means that you are part of a growing VOICE for public land users and as we grow that voice will become stronger. Let’s make a positive difference together!
Click HERE to become a member!
We are working on our education material right now. Stay tuned…. (Sep 2018)